Richard Ishida wrote:
> It's annoying that it doesn't work so well in Opera,
> but I'd rather give the problem to Opera users than
> IE users.  This also seems a much more sensible
> approach. I guess I should contact Opera and see if
> we can't get this 'fixed'.

I'm bummed it doesn't work as well in Opera. I just realized that last night
before I sent it (hence the after thought disclaimer). It's a usability
issue because Opera users will think they can click something when they
can't. Can't rely on a title attribute of course thus I think the best
option is to make the visible text more clear -- temporary solution, anyway.

What I just did on my daughter's blog (http://sarahcherim.com/) is change
the label text

    "Use PayPal to give Sarah some college money as a way of saying thanks
and good luck!"

    "Click the dancing cow to give Sarah some college money with PayPal as a
way of saying thanks and good luck! "

And that way at least the what to do clue is visible to Opera users, and
everyone else can get away with missing the cow and clicking the text so
it's more like an enhancement. I had to do something. Still didn't add the
legend, but I'll do that when I have more time to fool with it so it doesn't
change the look.

Just a thought.

Cheers.
Mike Cherim