On 27/07/07, Daniel Kendrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am curious if there is a way to serve up different pages to returning
visitors so its different than that of a first time visitor.

I would like to avoid cookies all together. But if I must I must.

I'm assuming you're talking about immediate page content, as opposed to
allowing visitors to log in?

I can't think of any reliable way of doing this without cookies, and even
that's not fail-safe since some people have their system set to not accept
cookies or to delete them immediately on browser close.

Cheers,

Seona.