At 12:41 (London time), on 3/8/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Note also that it doesn't actually work

.../ snip /

>IE ignores fractional components of percentages - or, as another way of
>looking at it, only uses the first two decimal places of em based sizes -
>which means that any subsequent use of ems for sizing parts of the page
>won't work properly.

Very interesting Nick, I wasn't aware of the decimal place limitation in
IE. Another negative point racked up against the Clagnut ems method,
which is a shame because I liked the simple and elegant idea behind it.
Looks like I'm still on the hunt for the definitive font-sizing
technique then.

--
Rick Lecoat