Well, you could simply change the background image to create the
illusion of it changing colour.  However, I think technically it is
way too confusing for it to change colour when you browse the site.

A different note, your page claims to be in Portuguese, when the only
Portuguese text appearing on the site are in images, and all written
text is English.

Regards,
Svip