Sounds more like a web design issue rather than a web standards issue. Maybe it should be taken to a web design list.

Andrew.

Laert Jansen provided the following information on 11/04/2008 8:54 AM:
Hello everyone.

Well there´s something I want to do but I have no idea if it´s possible to be done and how would I do this. My website (www.laertjansen.com <http://www.laertjansen.com>) has some two color diagonal lines as a bg.
What I want to do is: On the mouse over color X it becomes color Y
On the mouse over color Y it becomes color X
Is it possible to be done?
Thanks a lot for any help
--
Laert Jansen