On May 4, 2008, at 4:00 PM, Adam Martin wrote:

I believe that this is a "mac" issue rather than firefox. I am guessing you are using mac - great too see you are using magento.. As an avid magento fan good too see more and more sites coming about.

Adam - www.tweakmag.com

Ah, the famous tweakmag :) I am delighted to know you are here, as that means your extension is of high quality :)

OK, Mac issue it is, but if Safari can get it right, it doesn't sound like it's Leopoard's problem but rather the Mac version Firefox issue (?!)

tee