Thanks Jon. It's not really a promotion, but more like a related sub
content. Ideally I'd like it to be placed after the actual content, but the
design had to be this way.

Is it safe to say that screen reader and/or text-based browser users would
'learn' a web page? I figured if I could follow Jon's second idea
consistently for these pages, users could then adapt to this structure.

Thanks for your help.