Hi.

>If a website client of yours hired
>you to manage an actual storefront and you
>arbitrarily slammed the door in the face of every
>100th, 200th, or even 1000th customer, how long
>do you think would you keep your job?
If some js feature bring me 100 costumers i can effort loose 1, which don't
support js.
Another question that i try to keep all of them, if it's possible.

>Graceful degradation is better than nothing, but progressive enhancement rocks.
ACK. It rocks.
Problem:
Often some js feature (AJAX for example) is key to the project.
Than first i develop server side scripts and front end, which depends on AJAX.
And after i finish, if there is enough time and budget is OK, i modify front
end (if needed) and write additional server side scripts so user may work
without js.
If code is good — add such accessibility feature is not a problem.
But if you get project with low budget and where deadline was yesterday, than
accessibility must first be sacrificed. If project stay alive — you may return
to this question.
Yes, progressive enhancement rocks. But, if don't use it wisely, you'll starve.

>Also I do support witches, but that's off-topic.
Sorry for my English. I need more practice. Much much more practice. :)

Regards.
Raven aka Silent Imp.