Victoria Legal Aid
www.legalaid.vic.gov.au
9269 0279
>>> <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org> 11/28/10 08:50 >>>

WEB STANDARDS GROUP MAIL LIST DIGEST

From: "Ruth, Jodie" <jodie.r...@environment.gov.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:49:06 +1100
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: WSG Digest

I am out of the office from Friday November 26, returning Monday November 6.
 Please direct any web-related questions to web.helpd...@environment.gov.au,
 or Intranet to intranet.helpd...@environment.gov.au

Kind regards,
Jodie Ruth

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
 by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments h
ave been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any
 confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-
mail or attachments.