Exactly.
Search bots are quite smart now a days, and lets be honest, a lot of so-called SEO experts
I thought I should just follow up the above comment, by saying that organic SEO is quite ok, such as the correct use of title tags, eg not filling them with just keywords and making sure they describe what page your on, such as yourwebsitename-Homepage. But I don't think the order of the head tags really comes into it. The order of other tags / sections of the HTML / XHTML might though, as a well structured page will be both readable by search engine bots as well as other devices, such as screen.