Hi Hassan,

Thank you for your patient. I did figure it after my post, from xcode's web
inspector, a feature I never used before until today.

>From the this inspector I could see the difference from the one from Safari.

Some people are kind and patience by nature (you), some never afraid to show
his stupidity and ignorance publicly (I'm talking about myself), and some are
snarky by nature, which is David :-) Luckily the world is big enough to for
everyone.

Tee