From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012 11:38 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Updated Website Feedback

HI.
okay.
well, if any one is sighted or has some sight, take a look at the images.
let me know if the alt tags, are saying the correct alt tag for the images.
also, if i need to resize, let me know, and give me coordinates.
also.
have got double bullets in the site map, as i could not design a image
map, no really accessible map software with jaws, and dreamweaver, the
map tag or map control. was not very accessible.
okay, also take a look at my style sheet.
now.
in firefox, jaws is not saying the font alignment, and in the footer,
list, it is not reading the font names or the alignment.
but in internet explorer, it reads me the font name and alignment in the
navigation list, but in the footer, does not read the font name and the
alignment.
might have to ask freedom scientific.com
support.
or maybe my local web design google groups for my local college.
if any one can help.
think i have nutted out 99%, and have to give a big thanks to a sighted
guy Charles on another web design list, for helping me with the layout
and position of my style sheet elements.
okay, the site url is:
http://blindaid.ultraweb.us/index.html

--
Join My Blind-Aid group at :
To join this group , send a blank message to:
blind-aid-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

 -

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and
may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended only for
the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or
any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC does not
represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free. Before
opening any attachment you should check for viruses. The ABC's liability is
limited to resupplying any email and attachments.