Mike Black and created a small program/script that will allow you to
hand adjust your time.  You can find it on his QRZ page:

https://www.qrz.com/db/W9MDB

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 3/4/2021 11:51 AM, David Smith wrote:
again, clarifying the use case: Portable use, no internet.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 8:56 AM Derek Turner via wsjt-devel
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
<mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>> wrote:

    I find this interesting because a while ago I suggested something
    similar where the system clock could be adjusted in order to
    synchronise with and work rare DX stations whose clocks were
    significantly erroneous. I started experimenting but lost interest
    when the particular problem I was having  with an African station
    just went away.