> On Mar 4, 2021, at 14:34, Sam W2JDB via wsjt-devel
> <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> Just as an FYI, one of the programs that I wrote and posted in the same
> location as the Alltext.exe program
> allows you to sync to internet time when the internet is available or to
> manually adjust the time by user
> specified number of milliseconds. The program is a Windows only program named
> SyncTime.exe.
> Its free and can be downloaded from: https://groups.io/g/ProgramsByW2JDB

Another thing to consider is simply listening to the incoming signals.  I have
no problem listening to incoming signals and telling when the majority of them
start and stop.  It doesn’t take much effort to slide your clock 1 second at a
time one way or the other, based on whether everyone else is ahead or behind
your unadjusted clock.

Even better, using Mike’s Timefudge or Sam’s SyncTime mentioned above can
easily be used to slip your clock a little to line it up with what you’re
hearing on the receiver.  Once you get close enough to decode, you can get an
idea how far you are off by looking at everyone else.  Give it a tick of
adjustment until the numbers start getting down there to .1 -.2 like most
stations.

Gary - AG0N