Charley Baker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to send out another annoucement asking for people to
> contribute to
> the Watir user guide and volunteer. I've started poking around at the
> user
> guide today and made a few changes, notably to update view source with
> the
> ie developer toolbar. I'll make further changes if as I get time, but am
> making the call for volunteers to add information and help out, much of
> which is related to Watir 1.5. Let me know if you're interested in
> helping
> out.
Hi Charley,

Thanks!  How should we contribute to the User Guide?  It doesn't appear
to be user editable:

http://wtr.rubyforge.org/watir_user_guide.html

Is this the wiki we should be editing?

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Project+Home

Feel free to add my tutorial for installing FireWatir on Mac OS X
(Intel)  (or let me know where I should add it):

http://crasch.livejournal.com/550521.html#cutid1

Under what license do you publish the Watir documention?

Chris