Hello, guys.

I've been setting up environment for a couple of days.

Using IE thought Wine on Fedora works fine,
But when using FireWatir, jssh extensions really block me.

I downloaded a jssh.xpi and load into Firefox, but it doesn't work.
My guess would be jssh is in c++, and have to be recompiled on x86_64 arc
again.

Here comes a nightmare, I tried to recompile Firefox with support of jssh,
but a lot of dependencies show up.

Then I tried to compile a xpi directly from jssh code, but couldn't figure
out how.

Is there any body familiar with jssh compile to XPI or where can I get a
64bit jssh XPI?

Thanks for everyone

Jarodzz