From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 6:02 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] IE Tabstrip.htc control

Did this method work for the original poster?  It hasn't yet worked for me.  Has anyone successfully changed tabs on the ie tabstrip control?

Thanks,

Mike

At 06:44 PM 7/7/2005, Alexander, Kim (Kim) wrote:
>However when the page is contained in the frame the ie.goto just times
>out. Code I m using for frames is below.
>
>$ie.frame(:index,1).goto("_javascript_:document.Form1.__ucMasterEntityMaintHeader_tabDefaultTabs_State__.value='2';__doPostBack('ucMasterEntityMaintHeader$tabDefaultTabs','2')")

It's a bug that there is even a goto method for frames.

I would try referencing the frame inside your _javascript_. Something like this:

>$ie.goto("_javascript_:Frame1.document.Form1.__ucMasterEntityMaintHeader_tabDefaultTabs_State__.value='2' ;__doPostBack('ucMasterEntityMaintHeader$tabDefaultTabs','2')")

This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
sender.