At 05:45 PM 7/27/2005, Paul Rogers wrote:
At some point I think we want to add a elements iterator that goes
through all the items on the page, and I guess having the type available
may help

Before we do this, i'd like to see all the iterators bound to Watir objects, rather than COM objects. And that means that first we would need to support

ie.element(:name, 'foo').click

which would click on the first element (of any type) with the name 'foo'.

This week, Elisabeth Hendrickson showed me some cool stuff that essentially would depend on this kind of functionality.

Bret