At 12:57 PM 8/4/2005, Paul Rogers wrote:
 note I didn't put a comma or anything in between value and 35, as Im
not sure what would be best
   ie.check_box(:name, 'foo', :value , 35)
     or
   ie.check_box(:name, 'foo', :value => 35)

i would say it should either be
  ie.check_box(:name, 'foo', :value, 35)
or
  ie.check_box({:name => 'foo', :value => 35})

(and either way, i'd make it work for all attributes and elements, not just check boxes.)

Comments? I actually lean for the latter: it's a hash, which is a convenient data structure. It may be new to the typical Watir user, but there is a lot of Ruby support for it, and experienced Watir users should know about it anyway -- there are lots of places where it can be useful for testing. (Segue to Testimonial from McMahon...)