It's a curious bug, just saw the same thing. A bug/feature, works more than
it should. :) Chris is right we should definitely spend more time with
Angrez, Prema and the Firewatir community. I'm getting slammed by requests
for multiple browser tests and starting to abstract layers so that it's
easier.

-c

On 5/4/07, Chris McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Im going to guess that this is a bug in 1.5

Seems like this would be an opportunity to sync up FireWatir with
Watir.  I think Charley has been looking into some of that recently.