On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Bobby Holley <bhol...@mozilla.com> wrote:
To be clear, there's no concept of 'wrapping' in the cross-origin spec.
Instead, the spec talks about 'minting' a fresh per-origin object to
represent a 'concept' (Window or Location).

I don't understand how we can mint fresh objects yet also expect those
objects to === each other if they proxy the same underlying
object/concept.

I'm not sure what you mean here. We don't expect them to be === to each other, but we also don't expect that lack of === to be observable (modulo some handwaving about document.domain, perhaps).

-Boris