On 9 Mar 2012, at 09:42, Frodo Kenny wrote:

> This could be the problem that the "install-name" of a shared library
> on the mac needs to be set to the correct absolute path to be able to
> link.
> I encountered the same problem with the shared library version of
> wxHaskell from Dave's branch (allowing ghci to work with wx!). That
> version is working on my mac with wx2.9.3 for Xcode 4.2. I explained
> the required fixes here :

I had forgotten to actually push the modified versions of the patches for
wxcore/Setup.hs
(and another patch)

Basically it was vainly trying to link against libwxmsw29ud_xrc (windows
wxWidgets libs) instead of the equivalent Mac versions

Not sure if that alone resolves Doaitse's issue though.

Sorry for the resulting noise and confusion!

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>