They could be added easily. I'll take a look.

On 15/04/2012 12:16, "Fabian Binz" <fabianb...@yahoo.de> wrote:

Hello,

I need to display a quite large number of data in a list control and use the
Œitems¹ attribute for that purpose. However, I¹m not content with the speed
of this solution and would like to use a Œvirtual¹ list control instead, as
it is described here: [1]

The problem is, that the necessary constants and functions (i.e.
wxLC_VIRTUAL) are not defined by wxHaskell. Is there a technical reason for
this or could they be added easily?

Regards,
Fabian

[1]: http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx_list_ctrl.html