ok, all sorted! Thanks !!
- in short :  I reinstalled HP in 64,and it all went fine.
-  could check the three test of debug_wx, and pass a few example from wx (
controls.hs and so on)

THIS IS THE FIRST GUI LIB I CAN HAVE WORKING  ON MAC OS FOR YEARS ! MANY THANKS
!

Now on the feedback side:
- 1/ Macosx
( once the line was compiled)
I thought it was failing because cabal-macosx was missing.
this step from [1] made me believe I was expecting an executable called
cabal-macosx when in fact the exe generated was called macosx-app

Compile and run a sample wxcore application
(https://raw.github.com/jodonoghue/wxHaskell/master/samples/wxcore/HelloWorld.hs):

ghc --make HelloWorld.hs cabal-macosx HelloWorld
./HelloWorld.app/Contents/MacOS/HelloWorld

but it is not an error , as this cabal extract shows :

Executable macosx-app
  Main-is:         macosx-app.hs

and Macosx  des the job of creating an app
So I think this is just the doc that may be out of date

[1](http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/WxHaskell/MacOS_X)

2/ the HP did not erased the 32 bit version not did cleaned my .cabal file (
diverse exe still living in it)
I did it by hand to be sure

So many thnkas again , and this was the opportunity to realize the quick
support I could get on wxHaskell !!

Luc