>It might be a good idea if you could update the Haskell wiki with your config
>just so people know that it is possible in practice to get it working on
>Mountain Lion.

done.

I also changed this snippet . please check I am not mistake, Eric:

cabal-osx -> macosx-app

ghc --make HelloWorld.hs macosx-app HelloWorld
./HelloWorld.app/Contents/MacOS/HelloWorld

Thanks again for your , sharing, and dedication ;-)

Luc

Luc
be.linkedin.com/in/luctaesch/ (http://be.linkedin.com/in/luctaesch/)
Envoyé avec Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)