On 8/7/06, klaas.holwerda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> It seems to be only on Linux.

This can't happen, the genwxbind.lua doesn't do anything different in
msw or linux.

> The two lines you mention are set to the next in my case:
> output_cpp_impexpsymbol = ""
> output_cpp_impexpdatasymbol = ""
>
> But only on linux i get the (int) while on windows it is only int.

These should be set to these empty macros, see bindings/wx_rules.lua

output_cpp_impexpsymbol     = "WXLUA_NO_DLLIMPEXP"
output_cpp_impexpdatasymbol = "WXLUA_NO_DLLIMPEXP_DATA"

They're defined in wxLua/modules/wxlua/include/wxlbind.h

> I find it hard to believe myself, but checking it again it looks like
> there is a difference here??
> Do you have a switch somewhere in the binding generator?

No difference between platforms and no switch.

John Labenski