I have been playing around with editor.wx.lua THIS IS A GREAT PROGRAM I just
love it. I encountered the output to problem and tried to solve it.

I am new to this Lua world, so this may be really wrong, but it seems to works.

file wxLua\samples\editor.wx.lua
line 1513
from: local cmd = '"'..programName..'" '..'-c '..openDocuments[id].filePath
---
to: local cmd = '"'..programName..'" '..openDocuments[id].filePath

The ouputs goes to the console. Maybe this should be an option.

I am planning to see if I can fix other related problems and maybe add some
features. Should I report the changes here? Is anybody actively working on this
editor?

Andre