Hi,

John Labenski wrote:
> On 12/6/06, Hakki Dogusan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> John Labenski wrote:
>> Indeed now LUA5.1.DLL == WXLUA_MSW28U_LUA.DLL
>>
>> I assume new makefiles won't generate WXLUA_MSW28U_LUA.DLL?
>>
>> ps. I built a wxLua module with Code::Blocks. I used wx as
>> static lib. It seems work. It is ~3Mb (upx'ed) single dll,
>> only depends to lua5.1.dll. If you interested I can put it
>> somewhere.
>
> Great! If you have a place for me to get them I'll upload them to the
> wxLua site into the downloads dir.

http://www.dynaset.org/dogusanh/download/wxLua-CodeBlocks.zip ~5Mb

- Includes CodeBlocks (SVN3315) project file
- wx.dll lua module unicode and non-unicode
- There are tons of exported functions, I couldn't solve it
- Used wx-rc3 static libs
- Used modified wxlstate.h (for Turkish)

Could you inform me upon downloading it, please?
My web space is limited.

> By the way, how do you use Code::Blocks with wxLua? I tried to use
> Code::Blocks a while back and found that it generated a bunch of build
> files for me. I asked on their forum how to get it to not do that, but
> didn't get a response. Is there a way to merely use CB as an editor
> and not have it generate or touch any files other than it's project
> file? It seemed like a very nice editor, but it made me nervous that
> it was generating things that might overwrite what I already had.

I suggest to look it again..
It only generates a layout file. You don't mean object or dependency
files, don't you? For these I'm using sub directories.

> Thanks,
>     John Labenski

Thank you.

--