Hi,

John Labenski wrote:
> On 12/6/06, Hakki Dogusan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Great! If you have a place for me to get them I'll upload them to the
>>> wxLua site into the downloads dir.
>> http://www.dynaset.org/dogusanh/download/wxLua-CodeBlocks.zip ~5Mb
>>
>> - Includes CodeBlocks (SVN3315) project file
>> - wx.dll lua module unicode and non-unicode
>> - There are tons of exported functions, I couldn't solve it
>> - Used wx-rc3 static libs
>> - Used modified wxlstate.h (for Turkish)
>>
>> Could you inform me upon downloading it, please?
>
> Got it, thanks.

Thanks. I'll remove them.

> What does it mean "There are tons of exported functions, I couldn't solve it"?

I tried to export only luaopen_wx function.
- Using a wx.def file didn't help:
   EXPORTS
     luaopen_wx
- Playing with WXMAKINGDLL_... etc. didn't help

> When I try to run this, I get an error
> ./lua5.1.exe ../samples/luamodule.wx.lua
> d:\wxCVS\wxLua\wxLua\bin\lua5.1.exe: error loading module 'wx' from
> file '../lib/vc_dll/wx.dll':
>         Access is denied.
>
> stack traceback:
>         [C]: ?
>         [C]: in function 'require'
>         ../samples/luamodule.wx.lua:19: in main chunk
>         [C]: ?
>
> What the heck is "Access is denied" supposed to mean? It's definitely
> finding wx.dll since if I move it somewhere else it gives a "The
> specified module could not be found." error.

I don't know :(

(Could it be your virus softare? I've upx'ed wx.dll.)

I was testing it with binaries compiled with gcc.

To make sure:
- re-checked dependencies with DependecyWalker
- downloaded lua5_1_1_Win32_bin from http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=110
- made a test dir
- copied wx.dll, lua5.1.exe, lua5.1.dll, luamodule.wx.lua
- modified cpath as package.cpath = ";?.dll;...

It runs here :)

>>> By the way, how do you use Code::Blocks with wxLua? I tried to use
>> I suggest to look it again..
>> It only generates a layout file. You don't mean object or dependency
>> files, don't you? For these I'm using sub directories.
>
> Ok, I'll try again. If I remember correctly it was generating
> makefiles and maybe even autoconf and readme files and whatnot.

I have a project sitting in a fat32 partition. I'm compiling it
both from xp and ubuntu via seperate project files. There is no
"foreign" files there :) Maybe cb creates them in tmp, I don't know.

--
Regards,
Hakki Dogusan