klaas.holwerda ha scritto:
> Klaas Holwerda wrote:
>> Will test your fix this evening.
>>

> After getting 2.8.0rc3 from york site, and the latest CVS of wxLua and
> wxstedit,
> i do get some warning here and there ( deprecated and such) but nothing
> serious.
>
> Only think not working for me is:
>
> nmake -f makefile.vc BUILD=release
>
> That is after a normal debug build.
Ouch - this is really a big problem. It looks like the WX_DEBUG option has not
been completely replaced by the BUILD option. I need to look better into this -
probably this has been caused by moving some option declarations in wxhacks.bkl
but it may also be a wider problem in the "option-renaming" patch which I use
in
bakefile.

I'll look at this tomorrow.
Francesco