i tried to make with wxLuaEdit=no (cause missing wxstedit) :

../../modules/wxbind/src/wxcore_image.cpp:2296:54: error: taking address of
temporary [-fpermissive]

this looks rather ill to me :

 wxImageHistogram::iterator* returns = &((*self)++);

 intended (?) :
  ++*self ;
  returns = self ;

after correcting this, make completes.