----- Original Message -----
From: John Labenski
Date: 2/20/2014 10:47 AM
wxWebView shouldn't be too hard to wrap, it looks like a single c++ header file and a new lib to link to, wx30+ only.
I don't know the first thing about creating a wxLua binding, but if nobody else is already working on it or wants to, I'll see if I can find some time. I primarily desire to hook up wxWebViewChromium (https://github.com/steve-lamerton/wxWebViewChromium) in my wxLua application.

    I asked previously about wxPropertyGrid, but I believe John said that
    it's going to be more work than seems from the API, so I found a
    different way to do what I wanted.

Yes, wxPropertyGrid is a huge project with lots of little helper classes. Admittedly, most people need only a tiny part of it. I remember that there was something funny about it though, something about #defines and pointers that seemed like wrapping it might be awkward, but looking now I don't see why I thought that.
As a small sampling for information's sake, in looking at a fairly complete sample of how I use wxPropertyGrid in C++ code, I touch:

* wxPropertyGridManager
* wxPropertyGridPage
* wxPropertyGridEvent
* wxPGId
* wxPGProperty
* wxEVT_PG_CHANGED, wxEVT_PG_SELECTED, wxEVT_PG_RIGHT_CLICK, wxEVT_COMMAND_TEXT_UPDATED, wxEVT_COMMAND_BUTTON_CLICKED, wxEVT_CHILD_FOCUS * wxPGRegisterEditorClass with wxPropertyGridManager::SetPropertyEditor() and derived wxPGEditor and wxPGProperty classes

Thanks for your help!

Josh