Hi,
     I get this error when I start the wxLua make step. WxWidgets make went
fine, Cmake step went fine but somehow it is not able to locate this
include file. I already set the wxWidgets Root directory and lib directory
parameters in CMAKE and it is able to detect the version (I am compiling
against 3.0.2) but still when running make (using mingw) it complains about
not being able to find this include file.
      What am I missing in my build steps to make it work?

Thanks,
Milind