Hi all.

I compiled wxlua (trunk)  using MinGW-64 gcc 4.8.1 on Win7 to get some
32bit Windows exes/dlls.
I compiled against wxwidgets 2.8.12 and 2.9.5
I figured out some nessesary changes: (2.8.12 works. 2.9.5 not finished yet)

1. alredy discussed in this mailing list: modules/wxbind/src/wxcore_bind.cpp
     The 2 "#if defined(__MINGW32__) || defined(__GNUWIN32__)" at line
     create a error and i removed the entire if-endif-blocks. It seems
newer gcc compilers
     dont need this hack anymore.

2. modules/wxbind/src/wxbase_bind.cpp
     2 constants not declared (in 2.9.5) -> inserted 3 #if defined()'s
below line 387
--8X--------------------------------------------------------------------------
#if wxUSE_FSWATCHER && wxCHECK_VERSION(2,9,4)
         { "wxFSW_EVENT_WARNING", wxFSW_EVENT_WARNING },
     #if defined(wxFSW_WARNING_GENERAL)
         { "wxFSW_WARNING_GENERAL", wxFSW_WARNING_GENERAL },
     #endif
     #if defined(wxFSW_WARNING_NONE)
         { "wxFSW_WARNING_NONE", wxFSW_WARNING_NONE },
     #endif
     #if defined(wxFSW_WARNING_OVERFLOW)
         { "wxFSW_WARNING_OVERFLOW", wxFSW_WARNING_OVERFLOW },
     #endif
#endif // wxUSE_FSWATCHER && wxCHECK_VERSION(2,9,4)
--8X--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. I linked a existing lua51.dll (luajit) and used the luajit header
files to include.
     modules/wxlua/lbitlib.c: need a definition for LUAI_INT32, so i
inserted at line 44:
--8X--------------------------------------------------------------------------
#if !defined(LUAI_INT32)
   #define LUAI_INT32    int
#endif
(probably not bullet proof but at least it worked.)

4. Suggestion: I compiled MinSizeRel. I need to strip manually.
     May be you can strip dll and exe files automatically for Release-
and MinSizeRel-builds?

TIA.
Ulrich.