Version: 4.1.0.6
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 04:08:38 +0200
Changes:
 x2goserver (4.1.0.6) RELEASED; urgency=medium
 .
   [ Mihai Moldovan ]
   * New upstream version (4.1.0.6):
     - misc manpages: pre-release date update.
   * debian/control:
     + Replace dependency upon x2goserver-x2gokdrive with substitution
       variable ${kdrive:Depends}.
   * debian/rules:
     + Switch between the "actual" dependency upon x2goserver-x2gokdrive and an
       empty string based upon the Debian (>= 9/stretch) or Ubuntu version (>=
       20.04/focal).
     + Use single quotes to prevent the shell from interpreting variables.
   * x2goserver.spec:
     + Don't disable KDrive on OpenSuSE Tumbleweed, check if %{suse_version} is
       lower than 1600 (which would also match ALP, but we currently don't care
       about this).

Regards,

Mihai Moldovan