Version: 0.6.1.4
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 03:11:25 +0200
Changes:
 python-x2go (0.6.1.4) RELEASED; urgency=medium
 .
   [ Mike Gabriel ]
   * New upstream version (0.6.1.4):
     - Make build (more) reproducible: no builddir in python-x2go-doc.
     - Amend SyntaxWarning ('is not' used on a literal).
     - x2go/utils.py: If setdpi is false, we need to enforce the default DPI
       (instead of dropping it from _params). Otherwise, no DPI can be set
       at all.
     - x2go/utils.py: Comment 'dpi' param change above and explain that this
       might cause problems elsewhere. However, the applied change (setting
       the 'dpi' default value rather than not setting it if setdpi is False
       is the currently best thinkable approach).
     - x2go/client.py: Catch some (more)
       x2go_exceptions.X2GoSessionRegistryException occurrences.
     - Rewrite string variables to '' if they are set to None during instance
       construction.
     - x2go/log.py: Start logging to stdout (rather than stderr).
   * debian/*:
     + Drop Python2 builds.
 .
   [ Mihai Moldovan ]
   * New upstream version (0.6.1.4):
     - misc: pre-release copyright update.
   * python-x2go.spec:
     + Drop Python 2 support for OpenSuSE Leap 15.4+ and Tumbleweed (and ALP).
     + Only BR python-configparser on *SuSE, if we actually build a Python 2
       variant.
     + Correctly drop python-configparser BR on *SuSE if we're building against
       Python 3 only.
     + Remove pycache handling from the files list. Python-2-variants don't
       have the concept of __pycache__ directories at all, so using
       %pycache_only there is redundant. Python-3-variants sprinkle __pycache__
       directories wherever there are .py files, which means that they are
       conveniently contained in the "x2go" subdirectory of sitelib. Older
       *SuSE versions, including Leap, just ignored files or directories in the
       %files list that do not exist, but Tumbleweed is throwing an error if
       you try to include a file or directory that does not exist. The fix is
       easy: don't try to include the non-existent __pycache__ top-level
       directory.

Regards,

Mihai Moldovan