Hi $ALL,

Our annual X2Go event took place from December 11 to December 15.

All presentations/discussions were streamed live via YouTube, and are also available as recordings via the following playlist:
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWDo4PkY3E0PysVmbKIklP8xnQ2ersigh>

If you missed the live event, I strongly recommend watching the recordings - some of these presentations are "How To"-videos, think "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About X2Go* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)". So if you've never used anything but a complete remote Linux desktop via X2Go, or if you've never bothered to look at what other options than pxelinux exist for netbooting a ThinClient, you'll learn something new here.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)