Hi $ALL,

One result of X2Go: The Spread 2023 was that we decided to re-organize our donation options.

As before, you can make donations to orca e.V. (our registered nonprofit) and X2Go in general.

However, now you can also make a dedicated donation towards X2Go's infrastructure or events.

You can find the links to both the old and new donation options right on X2Go's Wiki frontpage: <https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php>

We are also investigating if we can use the platform to fund further development on X2Go, e.g. by putting up funding goals for certain features, but this will take some more time - first we'll need some legal counseling so as not to endanger orca e.V.'s non-profit status. And this legal counseling will have to be donation-funded as well ...

Important:
On New Year's Eve, 2023-12-31, all non-recurring donations up to 100 EUR will receive 15% on top from betterplace.org (donations above 100 EUR will receive 15 EUR on top, regardless of the amount), until the top-up budget of 8 000 EUR across all projects registered with betterplace is reached. This starts midnight 2023-12-31 CET, so the earlier you donate on that particular day, the higher the chances that your donation towards orca/X2Go will receive the additional 15%.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)