I'm trying to use x2goclient on a Ubuntu 15.10 GNOME laptop
to connect to an system running Fedora 23 KDE.

When I connect, I see the K-gear logo as KDE starts, followed by
a popup saying that Firefox is already running, which I cancel.
Other than that, the screen is black.  Left-click or right-click
on the window does nothing.

If I resize the window, I get a popup on the target (F23) system
which asks for the root password with something about managing a
color device.  Then the korganizer window opened (probably because
this is autostart).  When I close that, I'm back to the unresponsive
black screen.

The details window has a warning:  "Unrecognized session type
"unix-kde-depth-24".  Assuming agent session."

Any help?

--
Michael Eager    ea...@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077