On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 12:33 AM, Dionne, Dennis P
<dennis.p.dio...@boeing.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using X2Go on RHEL 6.7 and I am very pleased with how well it works but
> I am having an issue when using X2Go with a custom application when I resize
> the application window.  There are hundreds of other applications on our
> system that have no issue with resizing, it’ just this one.  This will
> happen every time I resize the app IF AND ONLY IF I start vcxsrv with
> “-multiwindow”, if I start it any other way (-rootless, -fullscreen,
> -multimonitor) the app will resize fine.  The problem is I then cannot
> resize the session window (resizing is only available in multiwindow mode
> apparently?).
>

> I am 100% aware that the application in question is at fault, however, it is
> very old, was produced by another company that will not give me the code and
> refuses to update it…

What exactly happens when you try to resize the app? Can we somehow
get hold of the application? Does it work with a Linux client instead
of windows?

Also, have you tried resizing the app window using the xdotool command
(http://www.semicomplete.com/projects/xdotool/)?

UIi