* On 01/22/2018 10:28 PM, Andrew Munn wrote:
> Thanks!
> I've added the following line to /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf
>
> x /tmp/.x2go-*
>
> Hopefully that fixes it.

Then again, according to
https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2016/09/20/managing-temporary-files-with-systemd-tmpfiles-on-rhel7/
and the general file system hierarchy, /usr/lib is not a good place to make
changes.

Thankfully you should be able to move this into /etc/tmpfiles.d/x2go.conf and
have that setting persist between system updates.

> Do you think there should be some automated
> process to append that line during installation on a CentOS/RHEL system?

Yes, I should add this file to the general packaging! It's impressive how many
workarounds are necessary for systemd in order for it not to break everything...

Mihai