I'm sorry, i admit I wasn't clear enough.
so, basically we have 30 little windows pc that act as thinclient. At the
welcome screen there are the options to use "windows" or "linux" and each with
a specific configration set, call it "session". So when I press "Linux" it
calls the MYSESSION only with its settings.
Now, I wanted to keep this welcome interface as clean and easy possible. The
good was pyHoca-gui with its "username/password" window, but again, it's too
slow to start once a user press "Linux"

then I saw that x2goclient can accept many parameters if run by command line
and infact it works nice with the ones I specified in the previous message.
Only the GUI is not "clean": it's split vertically in two parts and "worst", on
the right, one can still see the name of the session. Well, it's not a drama,
but it's not so clean as the pyHoca interface.

Thanks,
alaxa