Am 16.01.19 um 13:56 schrieb Stroganov Roman:

> On the thin client I see the console localhost login text:
> Sometimes it is very quickly visible some blue screen and again the console.

This is an indication that your X session is starting up, but crashing.
I suggest you log in as root@yourthinclientip via SSH using a public key
provided via a pubkey= boot parameter and file.

As root, you can run:

service nodm stop

to stop the flashing.

Then, look for the files

/home/user/.xsession-errors

and

/var/log/Xorg.0.log

Their content might provide hints as to what is going on, so feel free
to post them here.

> At line with APPEND in the end added fetch=
> http://10.3.1.117/x2go-tce/x2go-tce-filesystem.squashfs sessionsurl=
> http://10.3.1.117/x2go-tce/x2go-tce-sessions session=tsu to the file of a
> configuration

Looks good ...

> In the sessions name=tsu file (I tried to write session=0123456 as at the
> beginning of the session [0123456] file)

No, it's the session name, not the session id, so "tsu" is correct,
assuming you have a session named "tsu".

> What can be made? Can as that it is possible to look at log on the thin
> client? added debug to APPEND. But how to look at it I do not know.

The debug parameter probably won't help you.  It will generate lots of
output regarding the startup phase, but that's not where your problem
lies.  Startup is OK, it's the X Server that is acting up - for reasons
currently unknown.

You might want to try passing boot parameter

xorg-resolution=1024x768 (or a lower resolution)

and/or boot parameters

nomodeset vga=normal

and/or boot parameter

xorg-driver=fbdev or xorg-driver=vesa

and see if the X Server will stay up with one of these.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)