Stefan Baur <x2go-m...@baur-itcs.de> wrote on Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:24:50 +0100:

> What's the reason why you're so eager to use a shadow session instead of
> an actual X2Go session

There are font issues with a X2Go session that I don't have with a shadow
one.

The Windows client has a smaller display (1024x600) than the server
(1024x768). I'm using a specially designed 10x18 font for both xterm and
xdosemu that looks great (and big enough) on the server display, but on the
1024x600 fullscreen X2Go session the font is so small as if the client
display would be 1280x1024 or even bigger. Moreover, and probably as a
result, the small looking glyphs are not properly rendered.

With a shadow session both xterm and xdosemu have the usual big font.

Ingo