* On 6/1/19 2:44 AM, Spenser Gilliland wrote:
> I'm having an issue installing the x2gobroker-agent package on CentOS 7.  It
> looks like CentOS 7 has a python36 package but not a python3 (and various
> python
> packages).

Yeah, x2gobroker is broken on CentOS/EPEL since the Python 3 port. Unfortunately
it's not just a simple packaging issue, which would have been easy to fix.

EPEL is missing quite a lot of Python(3) packages the new broker version needs
in order to work. Porting them through the extras repo would be possible, but
not a good idea since I know that I won't be keeping track of foreign packages
well enough.

Mihai