Hi,

Quick update on this. At least with the x2gobroker-agent package.  All that
needed to be done was to change python3 to python36 in the spec file.  I
did this with the following.

$ yumdownloader x2gobroker-agent
$ rpmrebuild -enp x2gobroker-agent*
<edit file changing python3 to python36>
$ yum install rpmbuild/RPMS/<x2gobroker-agent>.rpm

voila.

Spenser