On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:39 AM Johannes Töger <johannes.to...@med.lu.se> wrote:

> OK, thanks.
>
> Sending the answers again, maybe they were cut by the mailing list before.

I have now found it, don't know how I managed to miss it. Sorry.

> Question: What version of x2goagent resp. nxagent are you using? dpkg -l
> nx-libs?
>
> Answer:
> dpkg -l nx-libs: no packages found <--- this seems strange?
> x2goserver-x2goagent 4.1.0.3-0~1708~ubuntu1 amd64
> nxagent 2:3.5.99.20-0~20190425 amd64

Ok, we are at 3.5.99.22 at the moment (see
https://sunweavers.net/blog/node/97) and close to 3.5.99.23 although
x2go is not having packages for that yet. So please try
http://packages.arctica-project.org/ubuntu/pool/main/n/nx-libs/

(do not use the current nightlies, they miss a patch which fixes
regular crashes)

Uli