On 1/23/20 3:41 PM, Ulrich Sibiller wrote:
> Ok, that's fine, too! I am curious about the results!
>
> Uli
>
> PS: Well, Johannes started the thread and I tried to help him, I am a
> bit confused that now you (Bernd) kick in. Are you a colleague of
> Johannes or are you also seeing that problem?

Ah sorry, no, I'm just reading the thread. I had similar issues in the
past with x2go, but right now long running sessions work pretty well.
I'm also coding all the time and the compiler sanitizers are great help
and work so much faster than valgrind - I just tried to point that out.
Sorry for confusion.

 - Bernd