Hi folks,

Multi-layered one here.  We have x2goserver
(4.1.0.4-0.0x2go1.0.git20200228.1815.heuler.el7) available on a (CentOS7) login
node of our HPC cluster for folks to submit jobs from.  If they start an x2go
client session from a Mac to our login node, submit interactive jobs with X11
tunnelling enabled (or even just ssh -X directly to an execution node) and run
RStudio (1.1.463) desktop from within that second host, there is an un-usable
lag in their session.  If they type in the console, it can take up to 10
seconds to register and display the keystroke.  No errors, everything works, it
just isn't very responsive. Linux x2go clients are fine. Windows x2go clients
are fine.

I know that's a lot of layers they're going through but I'm at a loss for
identifying which layer is the issue.  Any troubleshooting tips?  Anyone out
there experiencing similar symptoms?

Cheers