On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:25:51 +0100
Jérôme BERNARD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I would like to know if there is any database vendor (and the same
> applies for the reference implementation) that provides a transaction
> service. I really need to be able to rollback multiple actions done in
> the database...

As for the reference implementation I can say no. AFAIK, ozone [1] is
the only database that supports (ACID) transactions and supports the
XML:DB API. The first problem is that the support level is not that
up-to-date: currently ozone moves to Sourceforge to gain new momentum.
The second problem is that the TransactionService is not finalized
yet, because transactions don't have top priority.

Regards, Lars.

[1] http://www.ozone-db.org